Organizations we belong to
In order to encourage cooperation, innovation and the sustainable development of its activity, Brisa is part of the management of 6 leading organizations:
Corporate citizenship is a relevant factor in Brisa's strategy, which promotes a close relationship between the company and the surrounding society.
Brisa is part of the United Nations Global Compact, a business initiative launched by the United Nations in 2000 based on universally accepted principles, based on the following declarations:
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- International Labor Organization Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work
- Rio declaration on environment and development
At the moment, the United Nations Global Compact already includes 8,368 companies from 161 different countries, making it the largest sustainable development initiative in the world.
A signatory since October 8, 2007, Brisa reinforces its public commitment to sustainable development and defines the principles that it will integrate into its activity.
United Nations Global Compact Principles
- Respect and protect human rights
- Prevent human rights violations
- Support freedom of association at work
- Abolish forced labor
- Abolish child labor
- Eliminate discrimination in the workplace
- Support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- Promote environmental responsibility
- Encourage technologies that do not harm the environment
- Combating corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery